Career Transition Coaching
If you’re at a crossroads in your career or on the verge of a big change, you may be overwhelmed contemplating your next steps.
You’re looking for greater fulfillment in your career and would like your next move to be aligned with your values, strengths and ideal work environment while also building on the accomplishments and roles you’ve already mastered.
Career coaching provides the support you need to weather the transition from a position of strength and make decisions that are based on what is most important to you and your future.
Through coaching, exercises and discovery sessions, you will develop a greater self-awareness of the factors leading to your success; the factors holding you back; the work environments in which you thrive; and gain direction and focus so the next move feels like the right move.
If you are ready to take the next steps towards a more fulfilling career, let’s talk!
Who is this Coaching For?
- Advancing professionals preparing for the next opportunity
- Executives facing organizational restructuring
- People who have reached a plateau in their career
- Professionals in between roles
- Executives considering alternative careers before retirement
- People seeking to change profession or industry
What to Expect from Coaching
- Support and guidance as you make the transition
- Strengthened personal resilience
- Greater self-awareness of your strengths, purpose and values
- Clarity in what you want and the environments in which you thrive
- Alignment of career strategy and goals for greater meaning and purpose
- Increased effectiveness in decision-making
How It Works
Career Transition Coaching is designed to meet your specific needs. Together, we will identify your career and life goals; identify roadblocks to you thriving; explore and create an ideal life and career plan; hone in on your personal leadership style and develop strategies for next steps to a more fulfilling career.
Most coaching engagements are 6 months with biweekly coaching sessions by phone, 60 – 90 minutes in duration. Most sessions require prep work with a time commitment ranging from 30 – 60 minutes.
- Goals and Visions Sessions
- Character Strengths
- Tools and Techniques to Overcome Personal Challenges and Develop Personal Clarity
- Core Values Exploration
- Ideal Life and Career Planning
- Enneagram Discovery
- Defining Moments Exploration
- Career Alignment Mindmap
- Interview Role Play and Strategy Sessions
- Career Planning and Integration
When we’re done, you will emerge with greater clarity in direction and effectiveness in decision making for your career, an extensive foundation of self-knowledge, a heightened awareness of who you are and what you are meant to do, and a plan for your next career steps.
Ultimately, you will walk away with increased personal resilience and vision to help shape and build a more fulfilling career.
My Personal Commitment
Helping people expand their circles of influence, achieve significant milestones, and attain career success has been the backbone of my entire career. I want to help you build a body of work that brings greater good to your organization, the communities you serve, and yes, to the world.
You are intended to do important work and I’d love to help you get there!
Career Transition Coaching, 6-month Intensive: $6,000
Many clients choose to extend their coaching engagements for strategy, legacy & vision building sessions, integrative work and mentoring support.
Ongoing Support & Integrative Coaching
3 months: $3,000
6 months: $6,000
12 months: $12,000
Discounts available for social venture, non-profit and civil servant leaders.
If you are ready to explore working together, or have additional questions not answered here, please contact me.